Bitter Chocolate

Well, I am not longer purchasing or consuming commercial chocolate.  As a confirmed chocoholic, I find that it no longer tastes good to me.  In fact, it leaves a foul taste in my mouth.  Here is why...

THE TRUTH ABOUT CHOCOLATE

To see a video from the BBC - very convicting, click here... BITTER CHOCOLATE

Join with me will you?  This isn't something we can turn away from.  For most of us, it's a part of life on a regular basis.  We are guilty here too if we continue to purchase chocolate and condemn these poor children to a life of slavery.

1 comments:

Hi,

I have visited your weblog and enjoyed it very much. It has a great inspiration.

Would you like to visit my weblog which I created about 3 months ago? You are invited to follow our weblog if you like it.

My husband and I are Iranian and live in the UK. We love Jesus and my weblog is mostly about him. Since we are Iranian we have added some Persian topics to the weblog but you can read and watch English ones.

My weblog is http://creation-to-eternity.blogspot.com

May Jesus bless you,

Afsoon

 

Labels