New stuff...

OK, I think I'm back.  Hold on!  Here we go.


Stuff Christians Like... Bumper Stickers.  It's a good one and a pretty quick read.

Did you know that Kyle (as in Kyle from Mariners Church, that guy who is usually leading worship) has his own website?  And it's pretty good!  Check it out here.--->  lifeoutloud

If I haven't already bored you with my latest project, I'm planning my daughter's 10th birthday party and I'm excited about it.  This Saturday a bunch of 10 year olds will be making music video's at a Rock Star Birthday Party.  For more details you can go here and watch cool video's on the dance moves (click the whole dance and the bloopers, my personal fave).  I have to say, I am actually more excited about this than she is.  It's kind of sat when the 41 year old mom is more excited about the birthday party than the kid, but what can I say?...

With me starting work possibly this week, I now have to like super hurry and get as much done tomorrow as I possibly can.  ack!  hurry hurry stress stress!!!

So, you can see a copy of the Concert Ticket Invites I did on the website and then there is a link on the ticket to the website where the girls can learn the dance steps etc.  ROCK STAR BIRTHDAY PARTY.

That's enough for now. 

1 comments:

yipee...love to see you are posting on here again...see you tonight!

 

Labels